Workshops organized by CRORS:
- September, 2022 – How AI sees the world around us, (during KOI 2022) Instructor: assistant prof. Goran Zaharija, Faculty of Science, University of Split
- July 6, 2021 – Neural networks for time series forecasting in R, Instructor: Assistant professor Tea Šestanović. CRORS organized a workshop for all its members on the Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism, University of Split and online via Zoom platform.
- July 11-17, 2019 – Workshop Data Envelopment Analysis – held at Faculty of Economics and Business – Zagreb, instructor: prof. Ozren Despić, Aston Business School, Aston University, Birmingham, UK
- September, 2018 – Workshop Data Science and Machine Learning Workshop (during KOI 2018), instructor: prof. Vincent Charles, Buckingham Business School, UK
- June 29, 2015 – Workshop Neural networks for prediction and classification instructors: Marijana Zekić-Sušac and Adela Has. Place: Faculty of Economics and Business – Zagreb, lecture room no. 14, Time: 12-14h.
- June 29, 2015 – Annual meeting of CRORS – held at Faculty of Economics and Business – Zagreb, lecture room no. 14, Time: 15h. New Statute of the society adopted, and other decisions.
- September 26, 2014 – Annual meeting of CRORS – held at Faculty of Economics in Osijek, lecture room no. 1, Time: 12h.
- September 24-26, 2014 – Workshop Teaching Effectiveness Colloquium – TEC Croatia 2014 held at Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia. Instructors: James J. Cochran (University of Alabama, USA), Jeffrey D. Camm, and Michael J. Fry (University of Cincinnati, USA)
- September, 24 2013. – Annual meeting of CRORS – held at Faculty of Economics and Business – Zagreb, lecture room no. 14. Time: 15h
Events organized by other OR associations (announcements):
- May 2022 – The 4th International Statistical Conference in Croatia (ISCCRO’22), organized by the Croatian Statistical Association (CSA), https://www.hsd-stat.hr/en/